Tuesday 23 June 2009

Cuteness

Monday morning I put Leo in a nice outfit and took some pictures. He wasn't impressed and I later had to change his clothes as they were too tight.





We went to Sing and Sign class first thing. It was really, really hot and Ellis just doesn't seem that bothered anymore. Only 3 more weeks to go and that will be it.

We came home and had lunch which Ellis scoffed down in 2 seconds flat!



Then after a short nap we went to Nic and Ella's house.

I had to attend the local hospital for a physiotherapy session so Nic had kindly agreed to watch Ellis for me. I dropped him off, with a dirty nappy, and zoomed off for my appointment.

Thanks Nic for looking after Ellis and changing his nappy.

When I got back we sat and had a chat for an hour and then went home for dinner.





I bathed and put Ellis to bed and then Rob and I had Chinese and I sat and watched rubbish on the computer until bed at 11:00pm.

This morning I tried to capture Leo's smile on camera. I was only a little bit successful.



Ellis went down for a late nap and then my Mum came over to do my ironing. I think I may have to start paying her soon. I have thought about doing my ironing a couple of times but there always seems to be something else more important to do, like blogging. Thanks Mum you do a wicked job.

I woke Ellis up so that Mum could see him for a bit and then he polished off his lunch before we all got dressed and ready to go to Sally and Anna's house, which is where Mummy afternoon was being held.

I again had an appointment at the hospital but this time it was to register the birth of Leo. Sally said she didn't mind watching Ellis so I dropped him off and made my way to the hospital.

Luckily I had left early as it took forever to get a parking space. I finally found one, entered the office, spent 2 minutes completing some details and I was on my way again. It sounds really simple, but it was very hot and stressful. The ticket machine was the other end of the car park from where I had parked, so I had to carry Leo to the machine, back to the car, and then back past the ticket machine to the office! Then once I had finished I had to walk the length of the car park again, carrying Leo in his car seat. I was seriously sweating by the time I sat back in the car.

I soon arrived at Sally's where I tucked into some cake and a glass of water. Leo of course was hungry so I fed him a couple of times before passing him around for cuddles.







I tried to take some nice pictures of the kiddies.









They were all very cute today.







Back at home, Ellis continued to play out in the garden. He never used to like the grass, especially without shoes on so I was very surprised to see him marching around on it.



He then gave me a hand to hang out my clean washing, using himself as a clothes line. He put my CLEAN pants around his neck and started to say how nice his bib was. I tried to get it on video but he became shy!



My sister Katie came over in the evening and gave me a hand with the boys. She helped me to bath Ellis, read him his story and put him to bed while I had a shower and washed my hair.







While she was doing all that I had put Leo in his crib and I thought he looked so cute that I took some pictures and video.



Kate bathed Leo and then we ate our take-away pizza with a glass of wine. It was really, really nice.



We spent some time on the computer looking at Sims 3 which is a computer game that we both love. It was amazing! I'm going to go blind playing it I'm sure, but it will be worth it.

Very tired now and Leo is just stirring. Off to bed I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails