Saturday 6 June 2009

22 Months old

Yesterday I was 22 months old, so Mummy and Daddy took me out into the garden to take my pictures.









I had some fun messing around with Daddy too.





Lots of things have happened in the last week or so and I will try to sum it up as briefly as possible.

Before Leo came home, I visited Mummy a couple of times in hospital. On one occasion we took in her 30th birthday cake that Daddy had bought for her and Nanny and Auntie Katie sang Happy Birthday. Mummy loved it. We didn't get it on video though. Also Mummy had some lovely flowers sent to her so Daddy took a picture for her to see, as you are not allowed flowers on the ward.







Leo also bought me a gift which was amazing. It was a box of small books all about Thomas and his friends. I just can't put them down and Mummy spends loads of time reading them to me.







Mummy looked after me for a bit so that Daddy and Leo could have some bonding time.



On another occasion, Mummy was allowed outside the hospital and we had a lovely picnic under a tree and then played some games. It was such good fun and it was really nice to see Mummy. I did miss Daddy though and I kept trying to run back to him but I wasn't allowed.









The day Leo came home, Nanny Rennolds was looking after me. We had wicked fun playing in the garden and we showed Mummy what we had been up to.









I was also given another present from Leo and I love that one too. It drives everyone mad though so sometimes it gets hidden from me.



Mummy managed to get out of the house on Tuesday afternoon and we met up with my friends and the other Mummies for an hour. I hadn't seen them in ages so I was really happy to be there, plus Charlotte bought some gingerbread men that I decorated myself before eating.





We have had a few visitors recently but one of my favourites was my cousin Charley. She sat and read to me for ages and ages and even read my bedtime story to me. She is amazing and I love spending time with her. Hopefully I will see her again soon.





Grandad George turned 62 today so on Friday night, we had a barbeque. Also invited were Leighton, Jaidan, Sabes, Jasper, Nanny George and Uncle Dave. I helped Daddy to get the house cleaned up before everyone arrived.





The weather wasn't that great but we had a good time and lots of food was eaten.





It was getting quite late so when it was time for my bath, Jasper and Sabes joined me as it would be one less job for Jaidan to do later.



Today Mummy came across a picture of me a bit older than Leo is now, but we are wearing the same outfit, sitting in the same chair. I think we look similar, sort of.


Me


Leo

Mummy is working very hard at getting up-to-date with her blogging. She is working on her pregnancy diary at the moment but will shortly post an entry here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails