Friday 15 May 2009

Cutie Pie

Nothing much happened today. I haven't been feeling 100% so after a nice shower I went back to bed when Ellis did. We ended up having 2 hours sleep which was brilliant.

This is Ellis in his last combination of the pack of 3 pyjamas. I love them!



Ellis really enjoys trying on shoes and then asking me to take a picture of him. I take one picture and he says "look". I show it to him and then he potters off back to the shoes for another one. Very cute.



Another cute thing today was Anna's hair. Her Mummy had put it in bunches for the first time and she looked really grown up. I managed to get a picture.



Rob was home when we got back from Little Stars and we then went straight up my Mum and Dad's house so that he could some work on their computers.

We left at about 6:40pm so Ellis had a late bath and bed routine, but it didn't make much difference. He will still wake up at 6 tomorrow anyway, but luckily Rob has said he will do the early shifts for the weekend! Wicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails