Tuesday 5 May 2009

Little Horror!

I don't know if it is the fact that we have been in the house for 2 days straight or if it is because Ellis had to share his toys 2 days in a row, but the child has been a horror this afternoon!

He didn't go down for his morning nap, which was fine as I knew I could fit it in after lunch.

We were having lunch as Faith arrived. We were looking after her for the afternoon.

Faith played while I tried to get Ellis to have some lunch and then we all sat in the living room for a bit before I put Ellis up for a sleep.

Ellis went straight to sleep and Faith and I read on the sofa and just generally messed around.



I had to change 2 girly nappies today, and I haven't done it for a very long time and it was strange to say the least. Thanfully, Faith was very patient with me.

Sally and Anna arrived for Mummy afternoon and I swapped the kiddies over in bed. Faith took 2 minutes to go to sleep and it only took Ellis 30 seconds to wake up and to start causing havoc.

He was okay for a bit, sat nicely with Sally, eating biscuits, reading etc but then Sophie arrived and the excitment really got to him.





By the end of the afternoon, he had been in the naughty corner 3 times, had pushed Anna over, shoved Sophie into the telly, tried to shut the door on Anna, and had hit me in the face, which he has never ever done! I was very ashamed and I don't think the other Mummies found this afternoon very relaxing.



Just before 4pm I retrieved Faith and let her have some food on the sofa. She did really well and ate nearly all her sandwiches and her fig roll before her Mummy arrived just after 4:30pm.



Not long after that everyone left. I finished putting the toys away and mugs in the dishwasher before giving Ellis some pasta bolognese.

He was still full of beans after dinner so he had another run around before I gave him a bath and put him to bed. He was still wide awake at 8pm messing around. I was tempted to record it and post it again but I had had enough for one day.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for looking after Faith - you are a star!! And Faith had a lovely afternoon. xxx

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails