Thursday 14 May 2009

Yummy Italian

Another picture of his new pyjamas. Don't forget it was a pack of 3 so another photo will follow shortly.





Ellis was straight back onto the computer first thing in the morning, and I got breakfast ready.



We had a lazy day and then in the afternoon we went to Music with Mummy.

We stopped in Sainsbury's for a cuppa and a cream tea before doing a bit of shopping.

Back at home, Uncle Dave came over and I went out to my Active Birthing class. Rob came home shortly after I left to do the bath and bed routine.

Today wasn't a very good weather day but that didn't matter. We had a very lazy start to the day and then after lunch, Nanny and Chloe came over so we all went swimming together.

Nanny has been on holiday so it was really nice to see her. She was very brown and very tired as she didn't get in until the early hours of the morning. By the time we were getting dressed Nanny wasn't feeling too good. I think she should have stayed at home getting some rest really.

I drove us home and gave Nanny something to eat before she went home herself. She called me to let me know she had arrived safely and was going to chill in front of the telly.

Ellis and I were home for 20 minutes before getting back into the car to go and meet Sally and Anna for tea. The local Italian restaurant has a cheap meal deal offer on in the evening and both of the Daddies are away so we thought it would be a nice idea.





The kids were really well behaved in their high chairs and tucked into loads of food.









We were finished quite quickly and we were home in time for bath and bed routine. Ellis fell asleep at about 8:15pm and I spent the evening sorting the house out and doing the blog.

I'm sure I wont have enough time to do everything and the blogging may slip a bit. I hope to be able to continue with it as I love looking back at what we have done. I will try hard to keep up with it a little bit, even if it just a lot shorter with just pictures and videos on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails