Friday 20 March 2020

Day 1 - Is this the end?

So today at 3:20pm I will be picking up the 2 youngest from their school and they won't be going back until, we don't know when, so I took their last day pictures just in case.





Home schooling is to commence on Monday and I have to admit that I am bricking it!  I am trying very hard to stay calm, positive and all the good stuff but I am really struggling.  I am sure once we have some sort of routine going and more information becomes available, things will settle down.

I think most of us are thinking we will be in lock down pretty soon, and I hope to look back on this post when it is all over, hoping I'm not being too optimistic that things will be back to a new normal by September at the latest.

We are living in such a strange time.  It feels very much like life is on hold, although I know I should be using the time wisely and enjoying it with the boys.  It just doesn't feel real and I doubt it ever will.

I'm going to try and post on here when I feel like it.  Something to look back on, a moment in history.  I might try and get some videos of the boys reactions to it all too.  We'll see.  Like I said, feels like only day one.

China had it for 3 months and seem to be coming out the other side.  I just hope we can do the same.  I just hope it doesn't come back again this winter, or that we just keep getting cycles of it for years to come and staying home becomes all we can do! I know my mind is running away with me but I just can't help it.  Must do some 4,6 breathing before I have a heart attack.  Be back soon, hopefully.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails