Monday 21 November 2011

Superman

Sunday was a very lazy day. I didn't even bother to get dressed and it was quite boring too.

Today I was supposed to go swimming but Naomi dropped out and I forgot to not put Leo down for a nap so we missed the big bath time session at the pool anyway.

We stayed in all day just playing skittles, messing around and signing for the endless deliveries! I think I may have bought a bit too much this year. I haven't actually put it all together yet so it may be okay and I'm just thinking it's worse than it is.


When it was time to go and pick Ellis up I couldn't find my keys. I then realised that were locked in my car! Rob wasn't home or near home so I didn't know what to do! I left the front door open and locked the porch door and then thankfully Gemma (Alfie's Mum) said that she would take Ellis to his dancing lesson. She then said she might as well just take him home for dinner too, which was great.

I then fed the boys and we relaxed at home waiting for Ellis to get back.



Ellis came home after having had a fantastic time. He ate all his dinner, except for one mouthful and had fun playing with Alfie. This is what he wore to dancing.






Thanks Gemma for looking after Ellis. It was great that he didn't have to miss out, and he had so much fun!

In the evening I went out for a meal with Helen, who I hadn't seen or heard from since I was about 20, so around 12 years ago. As soon as we sat down, we didn't stop talking for about 2 3/4 hours. We caught up on pretty much everything and had a nice time.

I left the restaurant at nearlly 11pm but I had to go to the shops to get a few things. I ended up doing a small food shop and didn't leave the store until gone 11:30pm. I was quite annoyed with myself actually as I had to obviously go home and put it away before I could go to bed. Needless to say it was a late night and I knew I would pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails