Saturday 19 November 2011

Kamron is 5!

For Kamron's birthday we met up with a few family members at an interactive science centre. We all had an amazing day. There was so much to see and do for all the kids, and adults, and we all said what a great day it was. It was very tiring but well worth it. I didn't manage to get any good pictures though which is a shame.

Grandad Rennolds couldn't make it, which was sad and strange at the same time. I kept looking for him and realised how much I actually do talk to him when we all meet up. I used to think he just hovered in the back ground but now I realise that he actually plays quite an active roll in watching the kids, pushing buggies, sorting tickets, sorting money and other stuff. I sent him text messages and pictures just to keep him in the loop a bit.

We all had fun but there were things that people liked more than most. One thing that Uncle Craig loved doing was trying to get the rope off the rings puzzle. He spent ages on it and I did some videos of his progress.







Ellis particularly liked the bubbles and a thing where you had to put a straw over a metal bar that was attached to an iPod playing music, bite the straw and put your fingers in your ears. You could then hear the music!



Leo loved the big fan and beach ball exhibit and Oscar...


For lunch we all sat in the picnic area which was great. We all managed to sit together, I think it helped that we were eating quite late, and they had good seating and high chairs.







Here are the other videos and pictures from the day.









We had a few hours of fun before we said our goodbyes.


They boys fell asleep before we even pulled out of the car park.




Ellis and I made some neurons from pipe cleaners and we got Daddy to take a picture of us with them.


Yesterday was a bit of a contrast to today. I spent hours cleaning and sorting out the washing before spending some time with the boys. Oscar napped for ages and I did attempt to give him a bottle this evening which didn't work. Will have to try again soon and maybe during the day.


I asked Sophie what she was up to and she sent me this.


I sent her this.




I did a lot of blogging and paper work this evening. Going to go and watch some TV before bed I think. The whole school run routine starts again tomorrow. At least that is something that won't change for a while, but it will soon be the holidays again! I really don't have long to get everything sorted out eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails