Friday 27 May 2011

Red Baby

I was late getting Ellis to school the following morning as I was too busy messing around with the straps on the new double buggy. I finally worked it out though.


Before Oscar was born I bought a little fleece outfit from Costco and I hadn't put him in it as I thought it would be too big. Mistake! I put it on and it was too small but I loved him in red! He really looked quite grown up though, not tiny baby any more if you know what I mean.





We chilled at home for a bit and then Naomi and Harri popped round for a quick catch up. It's nice having someone going through the same thing so you can compare notes. She is 1 month ahead actually but it is still pretty similar. Oscar and Harri have the same age gap that Iestyn and Ellis have. It means that Naomi and Harri do everything slightly before us so I can get good tips from her.


We picked Ellis up from school and invited Sophie, Maggie and Ted over for a bit. The guys had great fun trashing the place.

Oscar was hard work in the evening but I did manage to get him to bed eventually at around 9pm and he slept through to 6:30am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails