Thursday 5 May 2011

8 Weeks Old

Oscar is 8 weeks old already. I can't believe how the time is flying by. I don't want him to grow up yet! They really don't stay diddy for long. I'm really trying to make the most of it. Trying to enjoy all the feeding, cuddles and smiles.

The last 2 nights he has dropped the 2am feed, going from about 9 ish to 4:30am! How fantastic is that! The night before last I put him up in his crib wide awake, heard him kick about for a while and then nothing. He went to sleep on his own. What a good boy! I don't expect it to last but I'm very happy that it has happened. I keep going to bed really late though which is a bit stupid. Its 23:06 now and I've just started a new entry.

I took loads of 8 week pictures which I will post but will just do one of each of the boys at the same age for now.

8 week pictures.

Oscar


Leo


Ellis


Blogging like mad!

Nothing much to report on Oscar. He is lush and fitting in very well. It's like he has always been here. The boys love him and are already very protective. It's lush and I love our big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails