Sunday 22 May 2011

Lets Go Fly A Kite!

21st May, the boys and I spent the morning doing some art work. I made a bird which I was quite chuffed with.


Then Ellis did some sticking and loved a little red star stamp.


Leo did some sticking for the first time and he really enjoyed it.


We spent some time watching films and I washed Oscar's 3-6 month grows and vests as he really needed them. Before trying them on him I tried to capture him giggling. Didn't work.


The rest of the day we played in the garden. We played with the new toys, bubbles and it was quite windy so I grabbed our kite to see if we could get it up.





I don't know if you noticed but the boys and I were in our pyjamas, and we stayed that way all day. Loved it!

Because the kite didn't work in the garden we thought it would a good idea to go to the park and give it a go there. The weather was perfect. Dry and windy but not too windy.

First things first though, I had a lie in and then Rob went off to play squash with his mate Simon.

Oscar chilled, sucking his thumb again, and Ellis had a go on my laptop while Leo was napping in bed.


Once everyone was awake, dressed and ready to go we walked down to the park.

We had so much fun trying to get the kites up but we did do it and Ellis even had a go.




After we were bored with the kites, we played in the park for a while, Rob climbed and got stuck, and the boys did their favourite thing of going up and down the slide.


Once we were bored of that we went for a really nice long walk around the playing fields, through some trees (looking for the Gruffalo), back through the neighbourhood and home. Leo found £1 on the grass and we had to throw another down so that Ellis could find one too. They put them in their money boxes once they got home.


The boys were shattered and were soon tucked up in bed snoozing away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails