Wednesday 25 May 2011

Garden Theme

I think the 23rd May was the first day that I hadn't taken a picture since Oscar was born. So I have nothing to put on here for it.

It was a really busy day though. I dropped Ellis off at school then went straight up to the big shops to get some presents and bought a few things for the boys. Home for lunch and Leo had short nap. Then I picked Ellis up and dropped some stuff off at Lucy's before going to my Mum's for dinner.

It went really quickly up Mum's and the boys were really good which probably helped.

I rushed home and put the boys to bed before my yoga lot, as I call them, turned up for a takeaway night.

Vivien, Sarah, Saskia and I ate Chinese food and chatted for hours.

We were up nice and early the following day. The boys and I chilled out in the living room and I sent pictures of us to Rob at work to say good morning.






We were invited over to Sophie's house and we arrived just after 10:30. We stayed there for ages and ages. We all had lunch and played, chatted and generally had fun.




On the way home Leo fell asleep in the car. We were due to meet my Mummy friends in the park at about 2:30pm but I said I would be late as I needed to let Leo sleep for a bit.

We arrived at the park at about 3:30pm. It was a park we hadn't been to before so it made it a bit more exciting for everyone.






We left around 4:30pm, went home for dinner and bath time. I put Oscar in a sleeping bag for the first time which is so much easier than blankets and sheets. He either didn't like it though, or didn't want to go to bed as he eventually cried himself to sleep at 10pm!

The following day was Leo's last time at Music with Mummy. I had decided that he just wasn't doing it well enough and not that interested so thought we would stop. This being said, he did his best ever! Bloody typical. He took part, tried to do the moves and singing, stayed with me, didn't cry, didn't run away, played the instruments and was just generally really really good. Bugger! Oh well, I've decided to take him to a gym class instead as I think he will do better there.

Leo, Oscar and I waited for Nanny to come over, picking Ellis up on her way, which is great as it means I don't have to time it right with feeds, naps, lunch etc.


Then we had to go to Ellis' music class. It was sitting in week and this time I was able to watch, take pictures and videos.








This dancing video is my favourite.


Then they were told to pick a partner and had to pretend to be sad flowers. Anna did a great sad flower but then Ellis wouldn't take part on his bit, which was a shame. Boys!








Digging song.


I didn't really manage to capture the bow.


We went to the cafe after for a "quiet" cuppa. Ellis and mainly Leo, were so noisy that we didn't stay too long.

At home the boys had dinner then played in the garden until bath and bed.

Rob came home on the Wednesday night as he is having the 26th off for obvious reasons. He went and did a bit of food shopping while I blew up balloons and put up banners for Leo's birthday.

Oscar went to bed at 9pm, crying, but for the first time he slept through until 5am! He missed out his 2am feed, which was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails