Thursday 29 April 2010

Crashing

Trying really hard to catch up so going to attempt to do 2 entries in one evening but it is already 9pm and the dishwasher needs doing and I have a few things to sort out before I can shower and go to bed.

Anyway, the day after we got back was spent around the house trying to sort out all the washing from our holiday and Leo had had some dodgy nappies and was sleeping really well in the afternoon so we didn't go to Mummy afternoon.

At lunch time we were all in the kitchen waiting for Ellis to finish eating as usual and Leo was walking up and down the kitchen messing around so I thought it would be a good opportunity to capture some video of it. As soon as I got the camera and put it on, he started crawling and falling all over the place. I won't even bother to post what I captured.

In the evening Caroline came over for a few drinks. Her other half is away at the moment too so she had to bring Angus with her. She arrived just after 7:45pm and our pizza had already been delivered. Leo was still screeching in bed as his afternoon nap dragged on a bit and so he didn't want to go back to bed at 7pm. It always happens on days when you have something planned.

Angus was awake when they arrived and although Caroline tried really hard to get him to sleep, he really couldn't as Leo kept waking him. Eventually Leo dozed off and so did Angus so Caroline and I were able to have a few drinks and a bit of a natter. It was really nice and I felt like I learnt a lot more about her and her life.

On Friday afternoon we have the gym class and Rob 9 times out of 10 makes it home in time to come with us. The boys were both fast asleep at 2:30pm and I tried to wake Ellis up. He really didn't want to and I moved him to the sofa and put his shoes on. But that was as far as we got.


Ellis had been quite troublesome in the morning and I was sort of expecting it as it was his first week back at school, his groups had started again, Daddy had gone back to work and we had been on holiday where his sleeping and eating habits were all out of whack. I didn't blame him but was just tired of him so Rob took him to gym class on his own. Leo was sound asleep but woke 5 minutes later.

On the weekend we had to go back to the big shops about my phone and Rob wanted to get some new clothes so we all went up together.

It was a really busy day. First we stopped for some lunch in Rob's favourite, Nandos.




Then we hit the shops hard. The boys stayed awake the entire time but I eventually managed to get Ellis to stay in the buggy and they soon crashed.




Speaking of crashing, we left the shops to find this.






Luckily or unluckily the lady that hit the car was still there so we were able to take her details. I have since spent over an hour on the phone to insurers and I have to drive into the centre of town tomorrow morning with the boys at 9am (rush hour) to get an estimate that will take 10 minutes then I have to book it in for repairs and arrange for the hire car to be dropped off at the same time. Then I have to take the car in for repairs, transfer the car seats and buggy while looking after the 2 babas before carrying on my day and then eventually going back to pick it up. Hopefully it will be repaired quickly and properly so that I can put it all behind me.

Getting back to it, Sunday was rather boring. Rob was in bed pretty much for the whole morning and then after lunch we went to my Mum and Dad's so that Rob could fix something. The boys slept in the car and I pottered about for a bit. They woke up and we played with some toys before I took them home for bath and bed. Rob came home a bit later.

Obviously we have been doing stuff this week and I will try and do another post on the weekend to finish catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails