Tuesday 13 April 2010

Rug Rats

My boys have just been so amazing the last few days. They have behaved really well and we have just had so much fun.

Monday morning Sophie came over with Maggie and Ted. We were able to have a really good chat and the kids played well together.

For our holiday this weekend Sophie lent us this chair so that we can strap Leo in up to the table rather than using a high chair. Ellis tried it out.





For the afternoon I pottered around sorting out washing etc and the boys just played really nicely.





Today I had the pleasure of looking after Angus while his Mummy Caroline went for a job interview.



The little love was so tired that I tried to put him down for a nap twice but he really fought it so I ended up bringing him back downstairs. He was such a good boy though.



Mummy afternoon was at our house today.



Everyone arrived and we all sat in the garden having fun and watching the kids get wet! Caroline stopped in for a cuppa too, and she got the job! Congratulations!















Everyone left by just gone 5pm and I started to clear up. The boys were sat at the table eating so it wasn't actually too bad. I had to leave some toys in the garden so that Ellis could help me put them away. He is such a good helper.

Rob came home tonight instead of Wednesday and I think he may be thinking about doing it permanently.

We bathed and put the boys to bed then had dinner followed by time on our computers.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to get a list together of everything we will need to take with us on holiday and then if I need to buy anything I can do it at Sainsbury's tomorrow or Thursday. It's strange but I'm not that worried about it. Last time I freaked out for about a month before hand! I expect I will get to Friday and then stress out about it all. Hopefully not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails