Tuesday 27 April 2010

Going Home

We all got up and lazily had breakfast and I started to potter about getting everything packed.

We decided to keep Leo awake for as long as possible so that he would sleep on the journey home as he doesn't really like being in the car for any length of time and can scream for very long period of time. He wasn't particularly happy but Rob entertained the boys while I packed and loaded the car.

As I said before the camera has been making a funny noise, but on leaving the van for the last time, I realised I hadn't taken a picture outside yet. I ran over the road and switched the camera on. It made a really funny noise so I turned it over to look at the lens and I accidentally took a picture.



As you can see the lens hadn't opened properly. I gently tapped on it and it opened and has been fine ever since.

Here is the van. It was the only one like it on our road. I really liked it and would quite happily stay in it again.



We met Lucy, Craig, Shauna and Ashlee at the park so that we could spend a bit more time together and to say our goodbyes as we were going straight home and they were going to go out for the day.



Leo was really tired. Lucy attempted to give him his milk but he didn't take much and we used this as our cue to leave.





In the car Leo fell asleep almost instantly and Ellis surprisingly followed shortly after.







We arrived home in good time and the boys woke up just as we pulled into the driveway.

We had lunch, emptied the car and spent a huge chunk of time sorting clothes out etc.

In the afternoon I took Ellis up to the big shops to take my phone for repairs. It was so nice just being the 2 of us. He was really good and we had so much fun in the toy shop.

Back at home Leo's walking was greatly improving. On holiday I was sure I saw him push up from the floor to standing but then when I got home I knew he did as he has started doing it loads. It won't be long now before they are running around like idiots. It will be fun though and I will just have to stop myself from joining in with them!

I have taken quite a lot of pictures and videos in the last few days so lots of catching up to do. I'm doing my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails