Monday 5 April 2010

Fish Feeding

Whenever we mention Nanny and Grandad George to Ellis he always says about feeding their fish. Today was no different so as soon as we arrived, he was out in the garden, feeding the fish











Back inside, Leo was due a milk feed which Nanny fed to him. He almost went to sleep but just kept fighting it. There was too much going on too so he didn't want to miss anything.



Since I had the camera out, I started to mess around with it and just clicked away. Here are the results.

















Ellis continued to watch the fish inside with Uncle Dave.





Leo continued to fight going to sleep and at one point I put him on the floor and he laid flat out and started to settle down as if to go to sleep. It was so cute.

I tried to get him to sleep on me but he wouldn't so we had to leave.

Leo fell asleep within 3 minutes and Ellis and I chatted all the way home.

Leo slept until 5:30pm and Ellis and I just chilled out.

Rob took Ellis out in the garden to play with his car again, which he loved and I gave Leo a bath.

It's my Mum's birthday tomorrow so we will probably meet up for some food and to pass on her gift and card. Not sure what else we are doing yet. Need to get some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails