Tuesday 20 April 2010

Sharing A Room

The days before our holiday were quite calm and relaxed considering I usually get really stressed out about packing and stuff. We spent time in the garden and just played around.


Of course we did the usual walk to Sainsbury's and the park. I bought some romper suits for Leo that have planes on saying "up, up and away", which is exactly what I say to him when I lift him up out of bed or the high chair etc.




I also attempted to put Leo in the booster seat at the table. It sort of worked but after a while he started to chew on the table so I put him back in his high chair. You should see the state of his bed where he eats it! I'll try and remember to take some pictures.


We left for our holiday on Friday afternoon. Unfortunately Ellis wet the bed for the first time ever during his nap so I had to shove some washing on and put the rest in soaking before we could pack the boys into the car and hit the road.

The traffic wasn't too bad and we arrived at the park, checked in and we fed Leo.


We then went to the on-site restaurant for some food. Ellis had a packed lunch and Rob and I had some food which we had to scoff down as Leo was getting really moody trying to have his bottle.


There was a park right by the restaurant so Ellis and Daddy got to have a play.


We were all ready for the disco so as soon as Lucy and her family arrived we went into the Show Dome for the evening entertainment.

Ellis didn't know what to make of it to start with and Leo didn't go to sleep as he was just too busy looking around.






Ellis improved during the evening and by the time the cabaret acts started, he was sat on the dance floor watching.


We went back to our van and changed Leo and put him to bed. He went down fine. We sorted Ellis out and waited until Leo was asleep before putting Ellis in bed too. They were sharing a room for the first time and it was so cute.

I really wanted to get a picture of some video of the boys sharing a room but after waiting a while I went in to find Ellis still wide awake looking at me! It was too dark too so I was put off the idea.

Rob and I had had a couple of drinks so we just chilled out on our iPhone's before heading to bed ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails