Friday 9 April 2010

Plane Spotting

Tuesday was my Mum's birthday so we all arranged to meet up for some food.

We had to make it quite late so that everyone could come, but in the end Kamron couldn't come as he wasn't feeling well so Alex stayed with him.











We had a lovely time though. Leo munched on some garlic bread and Ellis ate his pizza. They were both very well behaved. My pizza didn't turn out great but I still ate it as I was starving!

We zoomed home and I put them both straight to bed.

Wednesday we just lazed around the house, not doing very much.







Thursday was a busy day. I had promised Ellis that I would take him to the airport, but I decided to go after lunch. This was a mistake.

Ellis was so tired on the way there, and he didn't want to sleep in the car seat, that he cried the whole car journey saying he wanted to go home to bed.

He just dropped off as we arrived at the runway so promptly woke up again.

We parked up and I had the boys in the front seat with me. It was really busy this time and we were lucky to get the last parking space. They could do with sorting it out really and making it a proper viewing point with allocated spaces rather than just patches of mud.








As we were leaving another plane landed so we stopped to watch it go by. I then realised that Leo had fallen straight to sleep.




We then went to my Mum and Dad's house as Ellis was getting his hair cut and we all had dinner too.






While we were waiting for dinner I made Ellis a wicked train track which he played with for ages, all on his own. I could hear him chatting and I tried to get video of him but always stopped as soon as I went out.


Friday morning we walked to the post office. Ellis wasn't that happy about going but once he was out he was fine. He did however get in the buggy on the way home which is very unlike him.

In the afternoon I invited all the girls but only Naomi and Iestyn could make it. We had such a lovely time. The weather was perfect and the boys played really nicely together. Ellis was in bed for 90% of the time though.














Ellis never liked the grass as a baby and Leo is turning out to be exactly the same!



With the weather getting better I'm sure there will be loads more blogs of us sat out in the garden. You can get the best photos outside though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails