Monday 26 April 2010

11 Months

I'll catch up with the rest of the holiday and the days since the holiday soon but I wanted to post about Leo turning 11 months.

I did a little video diary for my other blog which I thought I might as well post on here too.


It is near on impossible to take a half decent monthly picture of Leo now. He just constantly moves and barely looks at the camera. Add to that the fact the Ellis feels left out and just wants to get in the way all the time and you end up with one frustrated photographer. I have also noticed that my picture taking recently has become rubbish. Not that I was every really good but now I seem to chop people's heads off and most are blurry. I love the below picture of Ellis but it is really blurry. Plus the top of his head is chopped off. I must try harder.



Here are the pictures of Leo that I managed to get.











Here is Ellis at 11 months.







And the boys.




My baby suddenly grew up.



Other posts to follow shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails