Saturday 1 May 2010

Godzilla

Monday morning Ellis went to school and I spent the time calling the insurance company and reporting the claim. It took forever and I was cut off at one point too. In the end I had to ask the girl to call me back later as I had to go and pick Ellis up again. 2 1/2 hours can really fly by.

Lucy came over just after 12pm and we all sat and had lunch together. It was so nice to have her there. I was able to chat to the boys but to also have a proper conversation with an adult too.

Tuesday was a very busy day. I dropped Ellis off at school with his teddy bear as he was having a teddy bears picnic, and I then went on to meet my AB group of friends at Claire's house.

Sarah, Oliver, Amelie, Claire, Roman and Scarlett were there and I set Leo up to the table with Amelie to have his lunch.




Then Sophie arrived with Maggie and Ted and they had their lunch too. It was lots of fun and Leo showed off his walking and his piano playing skills.









We had to leave a bit early to pick Ellis up from school and then we went straight to Sharon's house for Mummy afternoon.

Leo fell asleep in the car so I set the buggy up in Sharon's garden and he had a very short nap in the shade.

It was really nice to be sat in the garden and the kids had lots of fun. Sharon was very busy with baby Alexander but she did manage to join us a little bit.











Although Ellis was very tired he behaved really well and we had a lovely afternoon.

We rushed home for dinner, bath and bed.

Wednesday morning I looked after Anna. She came over around 7:30am in her pyjamas which was so cute. There was the initial running around, screaming and jumping but they soon settled down and we did our new morning routine including Anna.


Leo went to bed and the older two had a smoothie, followed by snacks in front of the telly. They were so good together. They only squabbled once over a train but it was nothing and soon sorted out.



Anna's Daddy picked her up around 10:30am and around 11:30am I noticed that Ellis had gone upstairs. I went up to see that he had gone to bed. He was obviously really tired from all the excitement and decided to go to bed. It was so cute.

I gave Leo his lunch and took the time to do a video and some pictures.





We did the usual music classes in the afternoon but with a bit of a difference. After we did the shopping we tried to get into Mum's car only to find that she had lost her keys! I ran back to the cafe, not there. I tried customer services in Sainsbury's, not there. So the only other place would be the village hall where the music classes are held. So off I ran and luckily they were there.

Mum dropped us off and I cooked dinner and put the shopping away.

Rob came home that night and I went out to meet up with my yoga girls. I wore my new cardie, top and necklace that I had bought earlier in the day. I thought I looked lovely ;o) I'm so in love with my cardie but can't wear it when the kids are around. I had such a good night. We just talked and talked and talked.

Thursday was another very busy day. The boys were really cute in the morning and I took a couple of pictures on my iPhone to send to Daddy and Grandparents.




I dropped Ellis off at school and then came home and put Leo down for a nap. While he was sleeping I did some cooking.



Final result.


I made some packed lunch for both boys and went to pick Ellis up from school. I arrived a little late so joined the end of a long queue of Mothers before I could actually get him. Then we zoomed to a local pub where I tried to feed them both. The high chair provided was rubbish and Leo kept falling out of it so I had to feed him on my lap. Ellis ate really well but then wanted to wander around the pub picking up menus and candles etc. I was very hot and stressed when I packed them up and went back to the school to meet with Ellis' key person.

Thankfully Naomi was there too and agreed to watch the boys for me while I went in for the meeting. First I had to read Ellis' diary that they keep. It was amazing. He is doing really well and I loved being able to see pictures of him doing things at school. He was looking at a frog, a sea side exhibit and drawing with massive chalks outside. Lisa his key person had nothing but good things to say about him but we did discuss a few issues. After having a very long talk a few things were cleared up and Lisa had a greater understanding of Ellis and why he does some certain things. We agreed to stay in touch more often and she let me take the book home to show Rob.

I relieved a very busy Naomi and packed the kids into the car to go home.

Leo had a very long nap in the morning so I didn't put him to bed but Ellis went straight up. I used the time to unwind and to spend some time with Leo.




I eventually woke Ellis up and got them both in the car to go to Nanny and Grandad Rennolds' house. I was sure Leo would nod off and I drove quite slowly all the way there. He never did though the little monkey.

We had fun as always playing with the toys, running up and down, playing on the piano, listening and dancing to music etc. We went out into the conservatory as it was quite warm and it is nice and bright.





We all had a lovely dinner followed by bath time. Leo was shattered but managed to drink most of his bottle of milk before drifting off to the land of nod.


Friday morning we had to go to the garage to get the estimate done for the repairs to the car. It took the man 5 minutes to take some pictures.

Leo again didn't sleep in the car so I put him to bed when I got home, which was quite late for him.

We then went to our new Sing and Sign class which is closer to home and at a good time. We arrived nice and early and found out where we had to go.

The boys were quite well behaved although Leo spends a lot of his time walking around.

We went home for lunch and the boys had a nap.

I woke Ellis up in time for him to go to his gym class with Daddy and I stayed home with Leo as he was still sleeping.

I went out in the evening again to Sophie's house and ate a vile Chinese but the company was good and we chatted until quite late.

I had the lie in this morning and I really needed it. I haven't been sleeping well for a few nights and it had certainly caught up on me.

After lunch the boys napped and then we went up to the big shops again about my phone which still isn't working properly. We weren't there long as we had to get home to feed the boys.

Leo and Daddy had some fun playing before we all went up to do bath time.


We had a lovely time with the boys. Leo was laughing at Ellis and Ellis was laughing and Daddy and I looked on laughing at all of them.

Leo didn't drink his milk but went to sleep quickly. I hope he doesn't wake me up in the night, especially as I'm doing the early shift.

There, I have finally caught up with our very busy life at the moment. My diary does seem to be filling up with so much stuff. It's all good though and I love having this record to look back on. Going to leave a bit of a gap now as I'm all blogged out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails