Sunday 23 May 2010

Anna Moo

Recently Sally has been stuck for child care on a couple of days so I offered to help out. It was really good and having 3 kids wasn't too hard. Ellis and Anna just entertained each other and I got to spend time with Leo.

Anna would be dropped off in the morning and they would have breakfast together.



Then it would be time to get dressed and do our teeth etc before I would set them up with something to do, like colouring which Anna loves. We put their finished art on the wall.




They played with the play doh too.



I sent the pictures to Sally at work so she could see what they were up to.

They went upstairs at one point and I thought it wouldn't be long until they would be back down as Anna doesn't like our huge stuffed monkey called Louis, from The Jungle Book. But I soon found out that Ellis had kindly moved him into our room so that Anna could go upstairs. Very sweet.



I've become a bit disorganised on the food front at the moment. Things have been hectic here for the last week or so, hence the lack of posts, but I did try something new with Ellis the other day. It was a bagel. I tried to make it interesting but he didn't like it.



I found this picture on my phone and thought I would post it. Leo has a bubble beard! So cute.


More posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails