Tuesday 25 May 2010

1st Hair Cut

Monday 17th May was our 14 year anniversary. We met at McDonalds where Rob was my floor manager and on the 17th May we went on our first date to the cinema to watch Twelve Monkeys. So much has happened between then and now! We have been married 6 years in August too.

So back to the now, well not quite.

I picked Ellis up from school and went straight to my Mum's house to get our hair cut. The hairdresser mixed us up with someone else though so she was rather late.

The kids were getting really tired and I really needed her to do them but she had to start me first as I was having high lights and colour put on.







Ellis had his done, and he was really well behaved and sat nicely on his own, with the cloak on too!




It was then Leo's turn. He only had a very tiny trim at the back and I tried to video it but obviously he didn't keep still so I had to go to help. I kept some locks of hair for his memory book.


The boys then went for a sleep and I finished off having my hair done.

Once they woke up we all had some dinner and then went up the field to watch some new chickens being put into their new house.





I took some pictures of my sisters horse Boy and her pony Polly.







Ellis messed around in Uncle Craig's van for a bit before I zoomed them home and into bed.


Getting there! Not! Still have so much to blog about. I'll keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails