Sunday 15 November 2009

Ugly Bugs

Right then, in no particular order as I can't remember and I don't have time to go back and check.

We went to Ugly Bugs soft play for our meeting with the AB girls this week. It was hammering down with rain but after a long wait we managed to all park up and get in.

We put the babies down and took the shoes off the toddlers and they took off.



Ellis had an amazing time. He ran off and just played and played. Oliver was there so they both ran around together which was really cute.



It was still pretty hectic looking after the babies and making sure the toddlers were okay, while ordering tea and sandwiches, but it made a nice change and I really enjoyed it.

Leo had a lovely cuddle with me and eventually fell asleep.







Ted slept in Leo's car seat at one point and he looked so grown up with his legs crossed.



Ellis and Leo are getting on like a house on fire. Ellis can be a bit possessive over his toys but generally speaking he loves to play with his little brother. I can see that they will be handful once Leo can fight back.





Leo was fascinated by his own shadow. It was so cute.



After our music classes we bumped into Tilly with Ethan and new baby Noah and I was finally able to get a picture of him. It wasn't that good so I will try again soon. I did feel ever so slightly broody.



I have loads more to blog about but will hopefully get a chance tomorrow. It's just gone 10pm and I really need to get an earlier night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails