Monday 16 November 2009

Diet

Being on a diet is hard! The idea is to loose a stone in 3 months by cutting down and doing some exercise on the Wii. I plan to put the boys to bed and do an hour on the Wii before a shower and bed. Haven't done too bad on the diet today so far but there is plenty of time before I go to bed.

The pre-school finally called me back today, nearly a week later, saying that they have spaces coming up and that George is on the list and they will be in touch soon. GEORGE! Surely they knew by saying "hi Mrs George, this is Nicky, George is on the waiting list..." Not sure I trust them so much now as it took them 2 weeks to reply to my first email, a week to answer the second, took 2 phone calls for them to call me back a week later.

I have put Leo's name down to start Sing and Sign classes in January. I'm really looking forward to it and I'm hoping that Ellis will enjoy it too. There is an added bonus that Angus, Leo's friend is in the same class.

I've sent the Christmas lists out to the Grandparents now and I will soon send it to brothers and sister so they have an idea too. I keep saying to Ellis that we are going to write to Santa soon and he gets all excited. I can't wait and Rob is really excited too which is great.

On the weekend I boiled an egg for the first time. How ridiculous does that sound? Ellis tried it but was gagging so we let him off eating all of it. At least he tried.


Here are some pictures and video of the boys together.




Leo is such a cutie. He is really starting to get around but not crawling thankfully. He is doing really well with sitting up too. He wobbles a lot and eventually falls over but is doing longer periods sat up on his own.



I took the boys out for a walk on Sunday and it was quite cold so I got them all wrapped up. As I was getting my shoes on Ellis helped me out by putting Leo's hat on. I think he did a rather good job.


Leo's friend Angus came up for a visit on Friday. We haven't seen them in ages and he has changed so much. It's really nice that Leo has so many friends around his age, I just hope I can stay in touch with everyone. I wonder if Nugget will be as lucky.


I'm going to chill out for 5 minutes now before going to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Good girl with the diet, did the wi go ok? Who is this nugget?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps you know its me, but the comment page won't let me do anything else. x x x

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails