Friday 20 November 2009

Brothers?!

They can't be brothers can they? Surely not? They aren't similar at all really. ;o)









Leo my cutie pie.







Cousin Kamron turned 3 so we all went to his house for a little get together. It was really hectic but good fun. Ellis loved playing with all the new toys that he hadn't seen before and Chloe showed off her hamster and new tongue!





Kamron was asleep for the first bit of the evening but he soon woke up to play with his new toys and to blow the candles out on the cake.



Leo had cuddles with pretty much everyone. I love these pictures of him with Nanny, he looks so grown up!





I'm aware that my blogs are really lacking content but its just trying to find the time to sit and type stuff out. To be honest not much has really happened recently. We are just plodding along really.

Ellis is potty trained. No accidents for ages and he asks when he needs to go. He is dry most mornings but I'm not ready to go the whole hog yet.

Leo is slowly spending more time sat up and I'm sure he will soon be doing it well on his own. He is still a rubbish sleeper past midnight waking 3,4 or 5 times and sometimes wakes around 10pm too. It is hard work and last night I fell asleep feeding him in my chair only to wake up as I was tipping forward out of it! I am also finding that his nappy leaks as he sleeps on his side so I am having to change him totally around 3am and it wakes Ellis up too. Not easy. I really hope the weaning helps him to sleep better although being wet will wake him up anyway.

I'm doing well with my diet. I am sat here really, really hungry though. I thought I might have a bowl of cereal but really I should just go to bed. That's what I'm going to do.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, well done with the diet. The boys are different, but both lovelly. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails