Wednesday 25 November 2009

Story Time

Blogging at the moment isn't particularly easy. I seem to have lost my drive which is a shame as Leo is 6 months old tomorrow and I wanted to do a really good long entry about what has happened over that time. I just can't find the enthusiasm. Maybe I'm just tired.

Tonight Rob arrived home in time to help me finish off bath time. Leo had a quick feed and then decided he didn't want to go to sleep. I put him on Rob's lap so that he could enjoy story time too.







While Ellis was having his nap on the weekend, we grabbed this snap.



I really want to do a family photo session but it is just so much money and I'm not really feeling all that yummy Mummy yet so maybe when I do, I will arrange it.

I have a very busy day tomorrow. I really want to take loads of pictures of Leo to try and get a good one and hopefully get to see my AB girls before going to the shops and then my Mum's for dinner.

As for the house viewings, we put an offer in on one house to rent but they declined. Bit disappointed but not really gutted about it, they might change their minds but we will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails