Saturday 7 November 2009

Christmas Spirit

Another day, another pair of shoes. They are so cute, I love them!





Here are a few more pictures from the photo shoot.

















We had a brilliant day yesterday, mainly because I was just really excited all day! The reason being is that we rushed out the house first thing in the morning to buy a new Christmas Tree. We, I mean I, had so much fun. I ended up choosing the biggest tree in the shop. It is 7ft 6 inches tall and is totally going to take over the living room. I can't wait!

There were loads of Christmas decorations so we had a look around. We picked up a gold star for the top of the tree and a hook for hanging up the wreath on the door. There was also some animated toys which were tacky but wicked fun. Ellis said the dancing Santa danced like Grandad.



From here we went to Nanny and Grandad's and I dropped them off and zoomed up to the post office.

I then took them home and they both had a nap in the car.

I fed Leo and we zoomed again to Ikea. We had to wait for a little bit but my Mum arrived and we went in for some lunch.

The food was yummy but Ellis didn't eat anything. He just made a mess.

We pottered around, Ellis ran around with a big grin on his face, and bought a few things, a picture frame, some magazine racks for Rob's paperwork, and some batteries. Mum bought Ellis a little something.

I accidentally left my wallet at the till so had to run back from the car to get it. Luckily the lady on the till had found it.

The next stop was ASDA Living and Mothercare as I wanted to get a Christmas outfit for Ellis. Mum bought Leo a jumper and then I bought the outfit for Ellis. I will show you it soon.

We only just made it to Big Stars on time but Ellis had great fun. Daddy arrived just after it had started so he didn't miss much.

Back at home Rob continued the Christmas spirit and then we all had chicken fajitas for dinner.



Rob was saying he didn't feel well so after the boys were in bed, he went to bed.

I spent all night doing yesterday's and today's blog. I should have gone to bed but I wanted to get up-to-date with the blogging. I can leave it a couple of days now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails