Friday 19 February 2010

Softplay

Early starts are doing me in but not much I can do about them.

For some reason I got a bee in my bonnet about the house. So I did house work all day until we went out at 3pm.

It was hard to do as I can't leave the boys on their own at any point really so to start with I locked Ellis in the kitchen using the stair gate and Leo had the living room, which he is pretty safe in.

Then I let Ellis out as he got bored and I put Leo in the door bouncer for a bit.

So there was a lot of juggling done and I got 90% of the house done which was brilliant and I was very pleased.

In the afternoon we met up with our Mummy friends at the local softplay centre. It can be really busy but it wasn't too bad.

We all seemed to arrive at the same time, including Rob which was nice.

Basicially we sat down chatting and the kids played. Here are the pictures and video from the afternoon.









Everyone seemed to have a really nice time and we all left at 4:30pm.

Back at home, I started dinner, Rob fed Leo, Ellis watched telly and then I finished off the cleaning.

That was it for the day. Uncle Dave came over in the evening to sort out some car stuff with Rob and I came to bed with my laptop at about 9:30pm.

Going to do some reading now and then get some sleep as I'm on the early again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails