Sunday 7 February 2010

Baby Number 3!

Sorry about all the blog entries but so much is happening that I want to get it written down so I don't forget it all.

Leo is just changing so much! As I said on Saturday he is trying to stand up and this is how he does it.





I dressed him in a super cute outfit today to go out for our meal with the Wilsons. It was comfy trousers that will last him for ages as they roll up for the summer, and a t-shirt saying Little Brother.



We met up in the pub car park as it wasn't open straight away and the kids were running everywhere. I jokingly said to Jaidan (knowing she wanted more kids) if she thought she would have number 3 soon then. To which she responded "well actually yes, I'm due August 7th!" I was so surprised! I think she is mental! So happy for them, congratulations guys xxx

We went in, found our table and I sat Leo next to me and Ellis sat next to Sabriel at the other end of the table. Unfortunately the way we were all sat Ellis wasn't sat by an adult so he was a bit naughty at times and Rob had his hands fully trying to keep him in his seat. He did seem to have fun with Sabriel though which was really cute.







We headed back to ours for a cuppa after. I put the boys up for a nap so I was able to sit and chill out for a bit.

Leo didn't sleep for long though and as the Wilsons left I got him up again.

I played with Leo for a bit and then I had to wake Ellis up as it was getting late. He didn't particularly want to get up though and sat sulking on the sofa for a bit before whinging at everything and nothing.





Rob went to the gym for a couple of hours and I fed the boys before sitting Ellis in front of the TV so I could get a bit of peace before bath time.

Leo was a bit grumpy as he was tired and just wanted to be up on his feet all the time but it was soon time for their baths and Rob came home and gave me a hand.



Ellis is going to school tomorrow for the first time so we were talking to him about it for a bit. He seems excited but does keep asking me if I'm going with him. I said he has to paint me a nice picture, and Daddy he said. I hope it goes well.

I labelled his clothes, bag, shoes, coat and lunch box before sitting down to do more blogging!

I feel like the boy's lives and mine are just racing by and I'm scared of missing stuff. I just want to take a moment to remember the now, which is why I like blogging I suppose. Expect more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails