Thursday 18 February 2010

Horse World

The plan for today was to go to Sainsbury's in the morning for a small food shop and then home for lunch before going to Horse World for a couple of hours and then dinner at my Mum and Dad's.

The weather was just horrible today so I decided against Sainsbury's to start with and then later on against Horse World too.

The day commenced with yet another early start which is becoming the norm and I'm not happy about it, but not much I can do. Leo went down for a morning nap at 9am and didn't wake until 11am, which is when I put Ellis down for his nap.

I got to spend some lovely time with Leo today which was really nice. I just watched him, played with him, read to him and had lots of chats.



I gave him his lunch at 12:30pm and Ellis was still asleep.



Leo and I played some more and he had lots of practice with the walker before I put him down for his afternoon nap at 2pm, and Ellis was still asleep!

I did the ironing and some washing, tidied up and got dressed. It was 3pm by the time I had finished so I went to wake Ellis up but he was already awake. Nearly 4 hours he slept! The zoo yesterday must have really tired him out, plus the early start didn't help.

I shoved some food into him, got him dressed quickly and then Leo woke up. I changed him and got him dressed, fed him, packed the bags and packed the kids into the car before leaving to go to my Mum and Dad's for dinner.

At Mum's we just mess around really and chat before eating lots and lots of food. This week though I finished setting up the Wii Fit so that Mum could have a go. It was so funny.



Then Ellis had a turn.



We left quite late but it didn't matter as I knew Ellis wouldn't exactly be ready for bed at 7pm.

I put the boys in bed, sorted out the bags and then went to bed with my laptop. It's actually quite comfy using it in bed and a lot nicer than sitting on the sofa in the living room. I might try and do it more often. It will stop me picking at food during the evening too.

I so hope I have a better night tonight. Leo woke up screaming last night and didn't settle until 1am! I don't feel too bad though.

Tomorrow, depending on the weather, I am going to go to Sainsbury's for a few bits and then in the afternoon we are going to meet up with our Mummy friends at a soft play centre for a natter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails