Tuesday 16 February 2010

Pancake Day

Today was pancake day. I actually forgot while I was making the boys their breakfast so they didn't end up having any. But I did.



We had a lazy morning just chilling in the living room.







In the afternoon we walked to the doctors as I had to have my blood pressure checked and then we went into Sainsbury's before walking to Sally and Anna's house.

Everyone was there this week and to say it was hectic is an understatement. There were 6 adults (2 that are pregnant) and 9 children!





Generally the kids all got on quite well. There was obviously a few tiffs over toys but it wasn't too bad considering how many there were. The best game was Anna screaming at the boys to get in the house which was under the table.



I was shattered by the time we got home and Ellis was being quite hard work so that made it that little bit harder. He pushed Leo one too many times and so I changed him and put him in bed with no story at 6:30pm.

Off to the zoo tomorrow, weather permitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails