Sunday 28 February 2010

Grown Up

Had a good weekend. Yesterday I had a nice lie in and at 10am I fed Leo in bed and he went back off to sleep so I had lovely cuddles in bed.

While having cuddles I used my iPhone to mess around and this is the result, rather cool I think.





Now that Leo is such a big boy, he has moved up to a bigger car seat. I made sure the straps were the right height before putting it in the car. He looks really comfy in it.







This is just a few more pictures I took of Leo. I love the first one. He really hates the flash for obvious reasons and shuts his eyes tight. You have to time it right if you want a picture of him with his eyes open.









Another grown up thing that Leo has done recently is using a bowl. Sounds silly I know.



Another silly thing is Ellis playing on this application on Rob's phone called, talking Karl. It is really cute. You touch this little character on the screen and he laughs and repeats what you say. We had fun with that.



Today we went to Nanny and Grandad George's house for lunch. We arrive in time to fee Leo at 12ish and then we all sat to the table for our grub. Ellis wasn't in an eating mood which was a shame but the food was yummy. Ellis did scoff all the orange for dessert though.

We left around 2:30pm as Leo really needed a sleep and we were hoping Ellis would nap too but as we pulled into Sainsbury's car park by home he was still awake, only just though.

Rob has done a great job this weekend of helping me out with pretty much everything. I feel so useless! I am trying to do as much as possible but I'm always knocking my bad finger and it hurts, in your gut pain. I so want to take it easy so it can heal really well and quickly as I want to be independent again please.

How next week goes will all depend on how much help I can get really. I would really love for Leo to get to his Sing and Sign class on Tuesday morning as he missed last week, but I don't know how it could be possible. I also need to get back to the hospital to see the physio and Ellis needs to get to school and back. aahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails