Tuesday 24 July 2012

No More Mummy!

Leo had his last ever gym class with me there! I can't believe how quickly that has gone by.  He will carry on in September but I will just drop him off and pick him up later.

It was really good timing having Ellis home as I got to take all 3 of my boys to one last gym class.








I dragged them around Sainsbury's after but they had fun.  My flip flop broke on the way so I had to buy some new shoes!



I managed to get home, just as the food shopping arrived from Sainsbury's, haha!

I gave the boys some lunch and put the food away and they we were off again, this time to Costco.

I love taking the boys to Costco.  They always have such a laugh and usually wear themselves out running up and down.

I treated them to some ice-cream after, which they both enjoyed.

As I was getting dinner ready, I heard Oscar screaming, I went in to see him sat on the floor with the high chair on the floor next to him.  He had a little bit of blood on his lip, so I checked his mouth, only to find that he had chipped another tooth!  How come my children chip their teeth so easily!?

Sat blogging in the evening, I heard a thud, going upstairs, I expected to find Leo on the floor, but when I looked over to Ellis' bed, he wasn't there!  I went around the other side and there he was, flopped on the floor.  Luckily his spare duvet was on the floor, which broke his fall, and he had remained asleep.  Bless him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails