Friday 13 July 2012

Leo The Lion

I got myself half tidy today for some reason.


Leo did well at his swimming lesson again, and then on the way out he decided he wanted to have a go on a little ride.  He never goes on rides and usually screams so I let him have a go.




In the afternoon I met up with Rob at Ellis' school so that we could go and meet the new teacher.  Unfortunately we had to take Leo and Oscar with us too which was a bit of a pain.

It was tipping with rain and we had to wait outside for a bit.  There was loads of us there and we all crammed into the little classroom.  The teacher started speaking before we got into the room so we missed the first bit then we had to leave Oscar in his buggy by the door as we couldn't get him through and we had to move as more people were coming in.   Leo was really noisy too so I didn't really hear Ellis' new, softly spoken teacher.  She seems okay but I'm not happy about moving classes anyway so I don't think I would have been 100% happy with anyone.

We waited around for Ellis and went home as a family.

Rob took Ellis to football which was brilliant as I didn't have to worry about keeping Leo and Oscar occupied in the sports hall.


Oscar woke up quite late the following day so I had to take Ellis to school first before giving him some breakfast.



Then we have a little bit of time before taking Leo to his preschool.




There was face painting at preschool today and I didn't think Leo would do it, but he ended up being a lion and he looked brilliant!  



Ellis had a friend home from school that evening, and they spent time on the X-box before having some dinner together.



Next I got them decorating some very cakes and they loved it!  Most of the decorations ended up in their mouth rather than on top the cakes though.





They went in the garden on the trampoline and then Noah's Mum came to pick him up.  They had all been really good and played well together.

Rob brought home a takeaway on his way home from work and it was lush and well deserved after all the house work I had done that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails