Wednesday 25 July 2012

Glue Ear!

I had to take all 3 babas with me to Music with Mummy and they were excellent.  They behaved so well and even joined it.  It was great as I felt like it made it nicer for Oscar and didn't ruin his group.

In the afternoon, Mum came over to watch the younger 2 for me so that I could take Ellis for an appointment with an ear doctor.  I'm not really sure how much I've blogged about his ears so far but, basically he failed a couple of hearing tests at school and we got referred to see the doctor.


You can read all about what happened here, as well as the subsequent operation here!

I almost immediately started being different to Ellis.  I wanted to wrap him up and take extra care of him.   I also started to test him.  I would whisper, cover my mouth etc and he could hear me sometimes so I was thinking maybe the doctor and the machines were wrong about my baby?!

Back at home, I just tried to have fun with the boys and to just try and forget the recent news.  What better way to have fun, then to have a water fight!











I managed to fit in a bit more packing and was just about getting there.  Loads more to sort and my lists still weren't that crossed off but I was feeling a little bit happier about it.  My biggest worry was would it all fit in!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails