Wednesday 11 July 2012

Nice Face

I thought the boys would sleep in a little bit but nope, they had tons of energy!  I managed to grab some pictures of them on the sofa, but it's so hard to get all 3 of them doing a nice face at the same time.






We dropped Ellis off at school and then went to a garden centre to meet Auntie Lucy for some lunch in the cafe.

The place is amazing as it's filled with tons of interesting ornaments and statues.  We had a good look around and ate our lunch, with a surprise visitor!  My Mum turned up.  Lovely surprise.



Hair cuts the next day, at Nanny's house. It's always chaotic there but the kids have tons of fun and I get to eat lots of biscuits ;o)



We missed Leo's gym class today as he was just too tired so I put him down for a nap instead.  I've never done that, I've always made it through but I don't know why I struggle with a child that isn't interested and is just moody because he is tired.  So I decided not to put us all through it and got some stuff done at home instead.

I went up the big big shops the next day to pick up the vouchers for the teachers.  I had been in charge of the collection and had found it quite tough to do for some reason.  I had some help though and together we managed to get vouchers, chocolates, flowers and cards with everyone's message stuck in.  I think they will love it, I know I would.

I picked up a few other things, usually clothes for the boys and only just managed to get back in time to pick Leo up!

Going to try and post a few entries that are short and sweet, or just short. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails