Sunday 17 June 2012

Oscar 15 months!

Rob took Ellis to his morning swimming lesson and I stayed home with the younger boys so that they could have a nap.


While we were on holiday Oscar turned 15 months old!  So a bit late but here are his pictures.




Leo at 15 months...




...Ellis at 15 months.




Oscar is doing really well.  His walking is improving all the time and he is really trying to say things now.  He really understands a lot you ask of him and he loves to sing and dance.  He is generally a good sleeper but is still a very windy baba.  I've dpne a diary video and I love the singing part at the end.


Once Ellis was home I ran across the road with him to his school that was running a Family Fun Day.  Unfortunately the weather was really bad so they had to move everything indoors and so it wasn't quite as good as expected.

Ellis got to watch Magic Mike again (and he was called up to the front this time), who he loves, tried on a policeman's hat, ate some food, bought some sweets, hooked a duck, showed me his classroom and saw some of his friends.






Rob was a bit annoyed with me when I got home as I hadn't come home to help him get Leo and Oscar ready for the fair.  It was really packed out though and I think they were better off at home, especially after such a busy week on holiday.

On the Sunday it was Fathers Day so Rob had a lie in and then the boys took his card up to him.

Ellis had a birthday party in the afternoon so I took him to that, and that was pretty much it for the day.

Ellis' first day back at school after 2 weeks off tomorrow.  It's going to feel really strange again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails