Sunday 24 June 2012

Ellis Zip Wire!

We all had a lovely day today.  I started the day off doing the early shift, with only Leo and Ellis to start with and shortly after Oscar woke up.

Breakfast took the usual hour to complete and then we just messed around until Daddy got up.

I then frantically got everyone and everything ready for a day out.

First stop was Ellis' swimming lesson, which went really well and again the teacher said how amazed she was at how much progress he had made in such a short time.  We are very proud of him.


The boys ate their lunch in the cafe and then we zoomed off to the zoo!  Rob and I grabbed a Subway on the way.


We got there and had to wait a while to get in the car park, which I didn't mind as the boys were having a nap and I wanted them to get a bit of sleep before running around the zoo.  On transferring them to the buggy, Oscar woke up.  Leo woke up just before we paid to go in!  Nightmare.



Nanny and Grandad Rennolds were there with their friends, and Kamron, so we met up with them briefiely at the water.








Then Rob and Ellis went on the high wire and Leo ran off with Kamron, Nanny and Grandad.  They get on so well together, it's cute.  Mum took pictures on her camera, and this is what they got up to.








There was quite a wait for the aerial walk but Oscar was as good as gold stuck in the buggy.   I let him out for a short run around but he was really good going back in the buggy.


The aerial walk pictures and videos.








Ellis was really really brave, and really really fast at the wire adventure.  Rob and I were both amazed at how well he did on his first go.  I filmed as much as I could but I was a nervous wreck! I know he is wearing a harness etc but it still wasn't nice to watch my baby doing it.  He on the other hand, thought it was too easy and loved it!




































Here are the pictures and videos from the rest of the day.




























We got home in enough time to give the boys some dinner, bath and bed.

On Sunday morning Rob did the early shift until 8:40am when I got up to get Ellis ready for his tennis lesson, which he did, and loved.

Rob came home, went to the toilet, then didn't come back! I found him back in bed, where he stayed until 1pm!

I messed about with the boys first thing, and tried out different settings on my camera.






















I got Oscar and Leo down for a nap at the same time, as they were tired out from the zoo day and I just chilled out with Ellis and read my new book, 50 Shades Of Grey.

Rob got up and took Ellis to Thomas' party at the local soft play as I wasn't feeling very well and I spent some time with the younger boys who wanted to play outside, which is nice for them but it was very messy and wet!  They had fun though which was great.

Thomas' party.





The wet babas.





They got so wet that I had to strip them off and they ran around in the nude laughing and squealing. It was cute.  I'm not going to post the pictures on here.







Daddy cut the grass in the evening while I bathed and put the boys to bed.  Usually on a Sunday I would get out of doing the bath routine as I would be enjoying my yoga class, but Vivien has cancelled it! Boo!

Busy busy as always.  Trying to go to bed earlier these days which means less time for anything.  No TV watching on at the moment so that helps to free up some time and I don't go on Facebook anymore either so that frees up even more!  I missed it to start with but now I'm not that bothered.

Book is calling me, off to bed :o)   This entry took me a very, very, very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails