Sunday 31 January 2010

Plodding

Sorry for the lack of blog updates but I have been going out in the evenings a bit recently and watching Celebrity Big Brother has really taken up a lot of my time. I haven't even watched a CSI episode since before Christmas!

We have been plodding along really, doing the usual groups and meeting up with friends and family.

Leo is progressing really well. On Saturday Rob and I watched him go from his belly to sitting up. It was so good to see. He does it all the time now.

Leo is also teething really badly at the moment. I think the next 2 on the bottom are on their way. He has been in pain with it and has woken up a few times in the night. I have given him Calpol twice which seems to help a bit.

We ventured out at the weekend to the park a couple of times and the shops. We also walked to a local pub for Sunday lunch which was really nice.



When we were at the park it was so cold, I wrapped Leo up but then took some macro pictures of him as he slept.






Back at home the boys were messing around on the floor so I took a few pictures. You can see how Ellis likes to squash Leo.



My favourite picture of them both.






Recently I have been trying to get Ellis into a pre-school. He has a place with a local pre-school starting in September but I wanted to get him something sooner. We have looked at a couple of places and I thought they would all just look the same but they don't, they are all so different. I totally suggest looking around as it's much easier to get a feel from the place. I still haven't heard back from a couple of places but I will chase them all up and make a decision by the end of this week for sure.

That's about it. Lots of groups this week. Leo has a health visitor appointment on Tuesday and we have a house inspection on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails