Thursday 21 January 2010

Spikey

I've left a big gap again and I'm not sure how that happened. Time just passes by so quickly.

Thank you for all the comments regarding the Swine Flu jab, I know what I'm going to do now - NOT!

Things have started to settle back down now, now that the weather has cleared up.

On Sunday Rob left early as he was working away on a course so my Mum came over and we went to the big shops to try and take some Christmas presents back. We had so much hassle! Credit notes instead of refunds and one shop said I was a day late with my receipt, but thankfully she did it anyway.

The boys were really well behaved and we stopped for a nice cuppa before doing a few more shops and going home.

Because we arrived home so late I did the quickest thing possible for the boys to eat and Mum helped me to get it down their necks in time for bed time.



Tuesday was a busy day. It was a rush to start as we had to get to Sing and Sign by 10am, which we managed to do. Unfortunately our normal teacher was away and the stand in teacher wasn't that good so we didn't enjoy it as much. Hopefully it will be back to normal next week.

Mummy afternoon was around Sally and Anna's house and as always we had lots of fun.

Wednesday morning was an even earlier start. We had to be at my Mum's for 9am for Ellis to get his hair cut. It just so happened that Leo woke really early so I fed him in my bed and then went back off to sleep. We all got up at 7:50am and had to have breakfast, do toilet duties, get ready and leave by 8:30am. I do not know how I did it, but I did. Leo wasn't dressed and I didn't eat or have a cuppa so that saved time.

He was a really good boy having his hair cut. He sat nicely on the stool and let Leanne do it properly. Ellis has very unique hair and it will never look right, we just have to make the best of it we can.

I took some pictures of the boys when we got home.







Wednesday afternoon is the boy's music classes. This week my Mum couldn't help out so I asked the teacher, Debs, if I could bring Ellis to Leo's class. She said it would be fine as a one off.

We arrived early and I was a bit worried about how he would be but he was an Angel. He sat nicely with Debs, singing and dancing, doing all the actions and just generally joining in but not getting in the way. Debs said she wouldn't have minded having a son, as long as he was like Ellis. What a sweet thing to say.

We met Daddy at Sainsbury's and after a quick tea and cake stop we did our food shopping.

Today started off really lazy. We watched telly, messed around, Ellis sat in Leo's high chair reading books, we played with the toys and had lunch.

After lunch we had a doctors appointment for Leo and once we had finished there we went straight to Nanny and Grandad Rennolds' house for dinner.

We had a really, really good time. Nanny cooked a delicious meal of lamb and vegetables which Ellis ate too and helped to bath Leo and Grandad and Ellis just spent so much time playing trains, drawing and messing around with a remote control car.



I had taken Leo's dinner with me and he ate it all plus more! I couldn't believe how much he ate. While I was cleaning him up I got his hair wet and spiked it up. It looked super cool!





Ellis was sad to go home and told me all the way home about all the things he had been doing with Grandad and that he can do some more drawing when he goes back, as Grandad said so.

Leo fell asleep in the car but was quite happy to be put in his bed. Ellis was as good as ever and I haven't heard a peep all night and it is 23:26pm!!! Way past my bed time so I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails