Wednesday 6 January 2010

Cooking

Lots of cooking has been going on in our house recently. I've been trying really hard to do some nice food for Leo but he isn't really appreciating it. He loves fruit, bananas especially.

This is the start of Braised Beef with Sweet Potato.


This is Rob craftily filming me cooking it.


And this is the end result.


Leo did actually enjoy this dish, but not the chicken dish I made.


One thing I had totally forgotten about with weaning is how messy it is. Leo is regularly having finger food now and it gets everywhere!


I try as much as I can to get the 3 of us sat to the table whenever we eat but it isn't always possible.


Leo has recently learned how to blow a raspberry. He got totally soaked doing them in his door swing the other day.


Then on Tuesday we went to Sharon's house for Mummy afternoon and everyone was at it!


Weather recently has been on the cold side and like before Christmas, we are having some snow. I of course have to video it coming down as I always think it might be the last time that I see it and also I have taken pictures and videos of Ellis and I playing in it (another post to follow soon).


Right, I'm off to bed as I'm trying to make myself get to sleep by 10:30pm. I almost managed it last night and I hope to do it tonight. I'm very tired so shouldn't be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails