Tuesday 26 January 2010

8 Months Old

Leo was 8 months old today. He is moving around loads so taking pictures was rather tricky but I think I managed to capture a few good ones.











Ellis at 8 months.









Ellis wanted to get in on the photo shoot too.









Leo soon got fed up.



I always seem to capture a goofy picture and this is my favourite.



Ellis was particualy demanding today and didn't listen to a word I said all day. He was really good in Leo's sing and sign class but that was about it.

Mummy afternoon was at Charlotte and Faith's house which started off really well. Leo rolled around the floor for a bit and even tried to steal Honour's toy.



I put Leo up for a nap in Honour's bed and then tried to relax and have a chat. This was unfortunately cut short as Ellis and Faith accidentally ran into each other and bumped heads. They both had big eggs on their heads but we cheered them up with some chocolate.

Things then just seemed to escalate so I put Ellis in the car and woke Leo up to go home.

At home I sat Ellis down with some books so he could be calm before bed time.





I tried to get a couple more pictures of Leo but he just turned into a little lion instead.



I was pleased to put them in bed and settle down to my evening of watching rubbish on telly. Going to bed now, a little too late again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails