Friday 27 February 2009

New PJ's

I bought Ellis some new pyjamas ages ago and I decided to use them for the first time on Wednesday night. Rob and I think he looks so grown up!





We had a photo session a couple of days ago, just because, and I managed to capture a couple of nice ones.













Ellis took a liking to his toy box this morning and I just about got a picture of him, before he got out saying he wanted to look at the photo.









Rob is home this afternoon which will be nice. Not sure what we are doing this weekend as we have nothing currently planned. I wouldn't mind going on a train ride somewhere.

Ellis has been sleeping much better in his new room now. He has been doing 12 hours at night and is back into his routine of doing a 2 hour nap in the morning. It's heaven! I get a bit of free time to clear up, sort washing, do some blogging and just generally potter about and catch up. I do find that I don't want to start anything that can't be easily finished, like the ironing, as I'm never sure that he will actually sleep for the 2 hours. Bad excuse I know, but it does/will get done eventually.

We went swimming yesterday afternoon, as we haven't been in a couple of weeks, and it was brilliant. Ellis spent loads of time floating about and his confidence has really grown. It was so nice to watch but I have to be careful that he doesn't float too far away. I had to wear a bikini as I just couldn't fit into my costume. I thought I would feel a bit exposed, but it didn't bother me and I was proud to show off my bump to anyone who wanted a peek.

Twinkling Stars this afternoon which should be fun.

Ellis is waking up now so must go and make lunch before I get him. Makes it so much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails