Saturday 21 February 2009

Bus

Ellis here! It's been a while since I've been allowed to write a blog entry.

I've been recovering well from the chickenpox. I don't think any have scarred yet but I am still quite itchy in places. My red eye is also getting better which is great.

I've been a bit naughty with my sleeping recently. I have been sleeping well at night but I haven't wanted to go down for my nap. There are just too many other things I would rather be doing.

Uncle Dave came over on Wednesday to help Mummy with moving some heavy things as her belly is so big now that she can't do it on her own.

He stayed for ages and we got to play around for a bit.



Uncle Dave even ended up baby sitting as Daddy didn't get home until late and Mummy went out to her line dancing class.

Today I did something new. Mummy, Daddy and I went on a bus into town. It was so much fun and I loved it. I really wanted to press the little button but Mummy and Daddy kept telling me no, saying that the bus would stop if I touched it.



We stopped for some lunch and did a bit of shopping. We bought a teddy, called Rolo, for my baby brother. I hope he likes it.





I'm really excited about being a big brother to my baby brother. Mummy and I talk to him through her belly button all the time and I give him nice kisses, and I even felt him move a few days ago, very cool.

We got the bus back to the car and then we went to visit Lucy, Craig, Shauna and Ashlee before going home which was really nice as we haven't seen them for nearly a month.

I think tomorrow I am being moved into my new room. It is much bigger than the room I am in now and it has toys and things to do in it. It wont be long before I will be in a big boy's bed which will be even more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails