Friday 6 February 2009

Yet More Snow!

I could not believe what was happening outside as I got out of bed this morning. I could hear cars struggling to get up the road and when I looked out the en-suite window, Sally was trying to make her way to work! I told her she was crazy and to drive carefully. 10 minutes or so later, she rang the doorbell after having abandoned her car near the end of the road. At least she tried.



After breakfast, I set Ellis up with his colours, which he really enjoyed.



I then did some more videos of the snow.







Ellis woke up at 4:15am for about an hour, and I think it was the heating's fault. So I turned it off, got myself a drink and went to the toilet for the 3rd time! What a horrible night's sleep. This also meant that Ellis eventually went back to sleep and thought this was his nap time. I waited until after lunch to put him down again and he slept for 1 hour 30 minutes.

While Ellis was asleep, I did a few things but I also felt I was missing out on playing in the snow. So don't ask me why but I did this.





Twinkling Stars was cancelled today due to the weather so Ellis was getting rather bored at home. That was until Sally, Anna and Nick turned up to keep us company. They bought cakes too!

The kids played and the adults had a chat until they went home. They were just pulling away in the car when Rob arrived.

After a quick cup of tea we all got wrapped up and went for a play outside. I had a small snowball fight with Rob which was great fun but for the most part we just walked around.







We had a bit more playtime in the warm before it was time to bath Ellis. The two cheeky monkeys seemed to have a lovely time together, and Ellis spent some time drawing on Daddy's face. I cleared up and had a nice shower.







After Ellis was in bed, Rob and I assumed the positions that we normally do. Rob on his laptop on the sofa and me on the computer blogging or watching rubbish.

I have done so much blogging over the last couple of days, 3 different websites in fact, that I definitely need a break. Don't worry if you don't hear from us for a while. I am sure we are fine and having loads of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails