Tuesday 24 February 2009

Midwife

Rob was home yesterday as I had a midwife appointment and so he came to sing and sign with us.

There wasn't that many people there but I think he enjoyed it. Ellis was rather tired so had his thumb in his mouth the entire time and just stood in front of the teacher.

When Dollop arrives, Rob will be taking Ellis to some of his groups so that I can spend some time at home with the new baby.

We then went to the Mall for some lunch and a spot of shopping. I bought some new t-shirts and I changed into one in the toilets. When I came out, Ellis pointed and said "t-shirt". I had to ask Rob if he even noticed.

We then went home for a cup of tea and a relax before we put Ellis on his bike and walked down to the clinic.



We had the midwife appointment and listened to the heartbeat again which was great. Ellis didn't like me lying on the table at first so Rob had to hold him.

We then walked home via the park.



Ellis was very tired and grumpy for the rest of the evening so it was quite nice to put him into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails