Monday 2 February 2009

Let It Snow!

What a lovely day! It snowed quite a lot and Ellis and I really enjoyed watching it from the window.

The first bit of snow fell while he was in bed so I captured it on video.





Later on it was snowing quite heavily and we spent some time by the back door.



We braved the cold weather in the afternoon and went down to the shops to get some fruit. I was going to walk but was worried about falling over. In my current state, I didn't think that would be wise.

We still managed to use Ellis' new buggy for the first time. It was quite fiddly so I am glad that I am starting to use it now. It will be good to get used to it before I have to get 2 kiddies in and out of it. Ellis was happy in the new buggy and was rather cosy in the sleeping bag.



For dinner Ellis had a plate of different bits of food. I love doing that for him as he gets a selection and it looks quite interesting on the plate. He ate the lot! He has been off his food recently so it was really good to see. He even ate his sandwiches with no fuss, I couldn't believe it.

On the plate was cheese, ham sandwiches, cheese puffs, carrot sticks, raisins, blackberries and raspberries.



Rob was stuck getting home due to the snow so he didn't get to see Ellis and I didn't get to go to yoga, which was probably a good thing anyway, the yoga part that is.

Lucy is supposed to be coming over for a visit in the morning but due to the weather it might not happen, understandably.

I'm planning on walking to Mummy afternoon tomorrow which is at Sharon and Sophie's house. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails