Sunday 1 March 2009

Torch

Saturday morning Rob went out so after I put Ellis down for his nap, I did the ironing and some housework.

After lunch we went for a walk to the library to take some books back, and then Sainsbury's for some essentials.

On the way home we stopped in Costa Coffee for a muffin and cup of tea and then went to the park for about 20 minutes. It was freezing but Ellis had a wicked time, running around and trying to steal a little girl's buggy.

Back at home we just messed around until it was time for dinner.

We all sat up to the table and had a curry together. It was really nice and the food tasted rather good.

I had a bath as I wasn't feeling quite right and then shortly after, Rob bathed Ellis.

Sunday morning I did the early shift again. Ellis was up just before 7 and was full of beans. He usually is on the weekend as I think he is excited to see Daddy.

We read tons of books first thing and then he asked to go back to bed at 10am. I managed to get him to wait until 10:30am.

As soon as Ellis woke up we went out to Pizza Hut for some food, followed by a hectic visit to Ikea and Asda Living.

At home, I gave Ellis a cardboard box to play with and it seemed to keep him occupied for quite a while.



I got the camera out obviously and we had a mess around with it before dinner time.





Ellis loves our torch that we have in the kitchen, so today we bought him a In The Night Garden torch and nightlight. He was amazed by it and couldn't stop saying WOW! We turned the lights off in the living room and let him have a little play. It was a bit silly really as we gave it to him just before bath time but he was really good about putting it in the toy box for tomorrow. I'll try and get a video of him with it.

Sing and Sign again tomorrow morning. Where on Earth do the weeks go!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails