Wednesday 4 March 2009

Sicky, Sleepy

Monday afternoon we were bored so we popped up to see Nanny and Grandad Rennolds.

It wasn't until after we arrived that we found out that Nanny had an upset stomach.

10:30pm that night I heard Ellis on the monitor coughing, but I knew it was not a normal cough and that he was being sick. I went up to see him and the smell hit me as soon as I entered the room. Poor baby was up for hours after that. We changed the bed, cleaned him up and sat with him on our bed with lots of towels. He finally stopped being sick (nothing left to come up) and so we put him to bed, surrounded by towels at about 1am.

Rob had to be up really early so we tried to go straight to sleep. I'm sure he managed it but I was still listening to Ellis on the monitor. I heard him a few times coughing but left him.

When I went to get Ellis in the morning, he had been sick again but it was just a bit of bile.

Ellis was fine on Tuesday but we just stayed in all day.

Wednesday morning I tried to video Dollop moving. I did manage it with a little help from my friend, Ellis.



We took some pictures, just messing around after.













I spoke to Debs the Music With Mummy teacher and she said it would be okay to bring Ellis to the class. Nanny Rennolds arrived just after 2pm and read to Ellis for a bit.

We arrived just on time and had lots of fun, as always.

We went to Sainsbury's for a cuppa and some shopping before going home.

Nanny and I emptied the boot of the car, and when I went to get Ellis, he was asleep. I had put him down for a nap in the morning but he refused to sleep so he was shattered. He even stayed asleep as I moved him into the house. He did wake very briefly to wave goodbye to Nanny.



I led him on the sofa, and let him have 30 minutes before waking him up for some dinner.





He wasn't interested in any food, or milk so after a long bath, I put him in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails