Sunday 15 March 2009

Nice Weather

The sun was out, and so were Ellis and I.



I'd put some washing on the line so we had a bit of shade to sit in and I let Ellis play with some water and cups etc. He was drenched through but really enjoyed himself. I can't wait until the grass is dry and we can play with his tent, tunnel, paddling pool and toys.



I was feeling rather drained by late afternoon as Ellis didn't have a morning nap. This meant that I couldn't go back to bed.

After a quick trip to Tesco, Rob took Ellis out in the trailer behind the bike. They didn't go for long but had a really good time.



I spent my time sorting the washing out and watching Criminal Minds.

Ellis was very tired for the rest of the afternoon, and he let us know this by acting out. He would throw things, hit us and just generally be a pain.

Rob went out to get pizza for our tea and I fed Ellis. Shortly after I took him up for a bath and put him to bed.

I spent the evening blogging and I don't really know what Rob does on his laptop.

It all starts again tomorrow. Sing and Sign in the morning and then I'm not sure what in the afternoon. It all depends on when Ellis decides to have his sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails